Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1) connect the printer directly to wall
2) try different wall outlets
3) unplug the power chord and then press and hold down the power button for 30 sec. release the button.. then plug in the power chord
4) then try to move the carriage manually from left to right.
5) check if any papers or any thing is stuck inside the printer or not..
6) then unplug the power chord.. press and hold the pound(#) and no 6 key together and then without releasing the button plug in the power chord..once the power button in plugged in release the button..
the printer would go back to factory defaults..
check what happens
7) issue not resolved the service the product..
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 18, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 21, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 28, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!