Question about Lexmark 4600 Multi Function Printer Option (21J0100) for T642N T644N
How to clear and avoid paper jams
Follow these instructions to remove and/or avoid paper jams and misfeeds in your Lexmark X3500, X4500, X4600 & X4800 Series All-In-One.
Paper jam in the printer
Remove the paper manually
NOTE: Check inside the printer to ensure that all the paper is removed. Any small pieces of paper left in the printer will continue to cause paper jams.
Paper jam in the paper support
to turn off the printer.
Paper or specialty media misfeeds
These are possible solutions if paper or specialty media misfeeds or skews, or if multiple sheets feed or stick together.
Try one or more of the following:
Check paper condition
Check paper loading
Remove each page as it is printed
Adjust the paper guides
Printer does not feed paper, envelopes, or specialty media
These are possible solutions. Try one or more of the following:
Check for paper jams
Check media loading
• In Windows XP (default Start menu): Start Settings my Lexmark 4600 printer has a paper jam. do not - pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gifimages/pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gif" alt="pattlnk_10282008_1829-rimy Lexmark 4600 printer has a paper jam. do not - pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gifrs and Faxes.
• In Windows Vista (default Start Menu): my Lexmark 4600 printer has a paper jam. do not - pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gif/i.fixya.net/uploads/images/pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gif" alt="pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gif" class="h_mi" /> Printers (under Hardware and Sound).
• In Windows Vista (Classic Start menu): Settings Printers.
• Make sure no check mark appears next to Pause Printing.
• If a check mark does not appear next to Set As Default Printer, you must select the print queue device for each file you want to print.
Banner paper jams
There are many possible solutions. Try one or more of the following:
Clear banmy Lexmark 4600 printer has a paper jam. do not - pattlnk_10282008_1829-right-arrow.gifli class="h_mi">Press to turn off the printer.
Review banner printing checklist
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2012 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 13, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Mar 11, 2010 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Mar 05, 2010 | Lexmark P3150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Lexmark X5250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
447 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: