Question about Belkin Basic Wireless Router
The Default Password which is in the bottom of the Router is Case Sensitive. If it is Not working Please Follow the Following Steps to Check your Password.
- Connect your Computer using a Ethernet cable to any of the 4 LAN Slots on the Router.
- Open Internet Browser & in the Address Box Type the numbers: 192.168.2.1 & hit Enter.
- In the Setup Page Towards your Left Corner Under Wireless Click Security
- Leave the Password Field Blank & Click Submit.
- You will Find a Small Obscure PSK Box with an Check Mark Uncheck the Box.
- You will see your Password in Pre shared Key (PSK) Box.
- Try Joining the Network on your WII using the Password.
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 12, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 23, 2010 | Belkin Wireless-N Wireless Router with...
May 06, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 17, 2017 | Belkin Wireless-G Plus MIMO Router with...
Mar 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: