Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
You could try another Internet Browser.
Its called Firefox. Download it here.
If you want to keep Internet Explorer, update your computer.
Open Internet Explorer.
press "Alt" on the keyboard.
click on "tools" and then click on "Windows Update".
download all critical updates as well as optional.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
· Open up your internet browser whether it be firefox, internet explorer, or any preferred browse you use.
Once open go to www.yahoo.com one there on the right hand side there is an option for mail.
· Right above you will see sign in or sign up, since this is for opening a new account you will want to click sign up.
· Requested Information on Yahoo
· Once you click on sign up a new window will come up in the browser for user information and your information, you will want to fill in the fields with the requested information
· Agree to terms, create account
· Once done, at the bottom fill in the code it is asking for and check the box to agree with the terms.
See Picture attached
· Once complete click on Create My Account.
You will then be brought to the registration account details page, once here on the right hand side click on continue. Once you click on continue, yahoo will ask to show you around, you can simply close that and you are now a yahoo mail user
May 14, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 26, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 07, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 01, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 17, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
May 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!