Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try with different walloutlets
3) remove the cartridge and the clean the copper contacts with a lint free cloth
4) then unplug the power from the back of the printer and then press and hold the power button for 30 sec then release the button.plug in the power chord.
5) then unplug the power chord from the back of the printer.. press and hold down the (#) pound and 6 key together and then without releasing the button plug in the power chord.. once power chord is plugged in release the two buttons..
then check what happens.
6) try replacing ink cartridges
7) if it does not work service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks that worked perfectly, Customer support wouldn't help me because my warranty was expired. I really do appreciate your help."
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 03, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 08, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2009 | HP PSC 2510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 30, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
552 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!