Question about PayPal Accounts
Thanks for visiting FixYa!
A while back, someone was trying to make it so that when a user clicks the checkout button to go to Paypal (after they have entered all registration info) it goes to a custom product they created in Paypal.
They had the button code that Paypal creates but wanted it to work with the "checkout," button in the AEC process.
They looked at the AEC php files, but coudln't figure out what to do, and didn't want to change any code.
They discovered the following solution:
AWeber has an integration with Paypal. In AEC you put in the AWeber subscription list as your business e-mail.
For more information you can visit AWeber at: http://www.aweber.com/
And, you can contact AWeber live support (who should be able to walk you through the process) at:
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
1. From what I have read on the Joomla page this is a Web management page
where you do adjustment for your web page you self.
2. if I understand you correctly you wan to introduce product to your web page and to connect with Paypal for payment.
3. 1st you will have to contact Joomla and ask how to introduce the items you want to the the pages you have loaded to there server.
4. you will have to introduce the PHP scripting to manage the page for the information response from your customer to refer back to the Apache server you are using since this is a "open source" format
5. you will have to contact "Paypal" for the HTML script or PHP script for their logo and input fields and server information for payment data transfer.
6. you will have to provide Paypal with bank and other payment format information so that you can upload that to your page.
6. not having all the information of what you want to do here (limited) I have to assume this is what you are doing and this is the best answer I can give at this time. I hope this helps
Have a good day!
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2017 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
May 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2012 | eBay Auctions
Follow the tips for Successful Selling on eBay which help you to increase sell on eBay.
Your first step
towards becoming an eBay seller is to set up an eBay account
The preferred method
of payment for many eBay users is PayPal, so you should also consider setting
up a PayPal account
Many eBay buyers may
be hesitant to purchase from a seller without a rating, so you may want to purchase
a few items through the website to establish a rating
Having a high feedback
score can make you eligible for listing discounts and better listing placements
Be aware of what items
you are prohibited from selling on eBay
Adding photos of your
sale item to the listing page usually increases the chance that people will bid
Make sure that your
listing title is free from spelling errors, accurately represents the item you
are selling and contains key words that buyers will be likely to use in their
Do some research on
shipping costs and methods so you can provide prospective buyers with a
shipping cost or estimate
Leave feedback for
your buyers and ask that they do the same for you
10. Shipping items promptly and responding to all inquiries in a timely manner will increase the chances that you will receive positive feedback
Sep 11, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Sep 05, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 14, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 13, 2009 | AEC Software Details 3.0 for PC
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: