Question about Televison & Video
Convergence Ics are bad. whats your model number? Please respond to this same post.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Jun 23, 2010 | Philips 51PW9363 51" Rear Projection...
May 02, 2010 | Sony KP-61V90 61" Rear Projection...
Mar 24, 2010 | Sony KP-46WT510 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Jun 14, 2008 | Samsung HCL4715W 47" Rear Projection...
May 30, 2017 | Mitsubishi WS48511 48" Rear Projection...
Jan 19, 2018 | Bush Televison & Video
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: