Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
You need to find out the server and ip for your service provider you can bring it to them or do a search on there website
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Aug 07, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Nov 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
Oct 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: