Question about Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
How to transfer / copy music from ZEN Micro to your computer1. Connect your MP3 player to your computer
2. Open Creative Mediasource program
3. Once you have open Creative Media source program, make sure it is set to "Organizer View"
4. Look for Sources, it is usuallt on theleft pane of the Media source Program
5. Under source you will PC Music Library, ZEN Micro,music store, My Computer. (Each of these item has a Plus (+) sign right beside them and you can click it and it will expand
6. Now, still in the Source, Click Zen Micro and it will list all the music on the middle pane of the media source software
7. Once you see the music highlight all of them and drag them to your "My Computer". Make sure to remember the location in "My computer" where you copied your music
*If you are unsure of this instruction, I can assist you doing it. If its okay with you, I will remotely access your computer (Of course you should be in front of your computer while I assist you)" If you want to go with this, reply with the time and date, include the time zone,
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
on Aug 05, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 06, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jan 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
May 26, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2014 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert