Question about Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Please try to do the following steps
• Check the AC line voltage. Is the line voltage correct? If not connect it to the correct line voltage
• Check if the AC line cord damaged. If damaged replace the AC line cord
• Is the LVPS cable correctly connected at JLVPS1 on the controller board? If not Reconnect the cable at JLVPS1
• Turn the printer off, and then on. Does the problem persist?
• Damage to the printer is possible. Be careful to touch only one conductor at a time, Rest the probe against the connector to steady it.
• Replace the LVPS - Low-voltage power supply (LVPS)
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Sep 09, 2013 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Jul 24, 2012 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Aug 05, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Aug 02, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Please click on the link http://bit.ly/psOcDA to see instructions on how to go about the procedure.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
May 10, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Mar 24, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
If you need further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center
Mar 23, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Mar 08, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: