Question about BenQ PB2120 Multimedia Projector
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 21, 2014 | Panasonic PT-LB51U Projector
Mar 12, 2014 | ViewSonic Pro8200 Projector
Mar 12, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony VPL-CX70 Multimedia Projector
Nov 22, 2010 | Buhl 90 Series Open Head Overhead...
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Apr 01, 2009 | Sharp XR-10X Multimedia Projector
Aug 22, 2012 | BenQ PB2120 Multimedia Projector
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!