Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Hi Jackson - Try these instructions from a similar RS model, with the understanding that it might at some point make no sense because they are not alike as I was hoping. There doesn't seem to be an EC 3021 manual available anywhere on the planet 8^).
INSTALLING THE PAPER ROLL
1. Remove the printer cover by pushing it in the direction of the arrow.
2. Install the paper holders by inserting their hooks into the slots on the calculator's back housing.
3. Insert the knob on each paper holder into the ends of the paper roll. The edge of the paper should feed from underneath the paper roll.
4. Insert the edge of the paper firmly into the slot underneath the tab.
5. Set P/NP/OFF to P or NP, then press UP ARROW so the paper feeds through the calculator.
6. Replace the printer cover.
Hope that gave you the answer or at least a place to start.
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2014 | Radio Shack EC-3016 Printing Calculator...
Jul 17, 2011 | Radio Shack Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 07, 2007 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!