Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Remove spring around door seal ..roll seal back into door opening remove 2 screws on outer frame holding lock in place ..pull lock through opening remove wires reinstall in reverse..are you sure lock is broke if you hear a clicking noise when lock should be closing suspect loose connection on main control bd ..remove top control is gray box on rear rail..try wiggling connections toward center of control if lock energizes and works suspect control ..may be able to shim plug in place but sure fix would be new control
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about quarter inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2015 | Samsung 4.5CuFt White Front Load Washer -...
Nov 25, 2007 | Maytag Neptune MAH7500WH Front Load Washer
Dec 18, 2013 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Nov 23, 2011 | Frigidaire FTF530FS Front Load Washer
Aug 02, 2011 | Washing Machines
May 18, 2010 | Washing Machines
Apr 18, 2010 | Zanussi FJD1666W Front Load Washer
Mar 29, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 07, 2007 | Hotpoint WMA46 Front Load Washer
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: