Question about Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Sounds like to me u have a plasma tv. And you placed the center or side speakers too close to the television. Just move speakers away from tv and you should be fine. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions. HDTV GURU JAY
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2017 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V40XBR1 40 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 31, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Jan 02, 2011 | Yamaha 5.1-Ch. Surround Sound Home Theater...
Jul 10, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2008 | RCA RTD205 System
Sep 09, 2007 | Hitachi Director's Series 65XWX20B 65"...
Jul 11, 2018 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: