Question about Facebook Social Network
I know everythink but it was comink that my e.mail ID is wrong
Posted on Sep 04, 2011
* Try using your User name and Password again and again.
* After a number of times your account will be suspended.
* Then you go and check your the mail that is used to use for your facebook logon.
* You will receive a mail from Facebook about the account deactivation.
* Then you will fnd an option for reactivating your account.
* Once you activate the account its done, You can access your Facebook account.
Thank you for using for FixYa
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Account Disabled
That is a problem with the facebook website. The only way to fix it is by contacting their support team and letting them know of the issue. We here at Fixya do not have to the resources to solve this problem for you. Thank you for using Fixya. ~WEBMASTER21
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
from morning i think yahoo has some network problem. even plenty people's yahoo ID is not opening when they enter their email id and password. may be you can try after some time.
if my answer was usefull please vote me.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Feel free to contact again.
Please rate the answer as well!
Have a good day!
Thanks for contacting Fixya!
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
May 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 04, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 11, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 14, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 27, 2018 | Facebook Social Network
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!