Hi, I have been using my ViviCam35 for two years with no problems. Today I took some pics,went to transfer the images to my PC.I plugged the USB cable into camera,went to the proper screen(GUI), clicked the Download button and nothing happened.I did transfer pics to my PC earlier today successfully.What do you think is wrong?
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You problem set your camera to use internal memory only. Set the memory function to memory card only and all pictures will go to the memory card until it is full. You can probably still transfer your pic files from internal memory to your card.
It sound like you have a problem with your memory card.
But I would try buying a card reader as well. Whether it turns out to be the card or not.
there are alot things that can go wrong when trying to use your camera to transfer the images instead of a card reader. a card reader shouldn't cost you more than 20 dollars.
It will also make transferring your images faster.
in the camera when you hit the review button do the images show up on the lcd screen of the camera?
Well, no matter you photos in Canon camera got deleted, formatted by accident or became inaccessible due to camera memory card errors. Chances of recovery is possible as long as you take the right action.
1. use a (usualy supplied) data cable... normaly a USB cable... it connects to your computer/laptop , Use a Photo utility program to "find" the camera. You should be able to view the pics stored in the camera.
2. If the camera pics are stored on a sim card then simply put that card in a multi card reader... (very inexpensive to purchase and standard on some late model PC's) and in most cases you can pull the pics directly from the card.
3. Take the camera directly to walmart or walgreen's photo station and they usualy can pull the pics directly from it.
give me some more info and I maybe able to give detailed help...
mod# of camera and what model/make of your PC.