Question about LG 22" FLATRON LCD Monitor
The physical lcd is having problems. LG monitors come with a 4 year warranty. contact the reseller or the manufacturere directly and they will reapir the unit for free. will take about a week and a half. stinks to not have a monitor but at least its fixed for free.
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2011 | Gateway FPD1760 17" LCD Monitor
Sep 20, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 2233BW 22" LCD Monitor
Dec 17, 2009 | LG Flatron L1515S 15" LCD Monitor
Jun 24, 2009 | Acer AL2216W LCD Monitor
Feb 06, 2009 | Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 29, 2009 | Dell P1130 21" CRT Monitor
Sep 29, 2008 | Acer AL1714 17" LCD Monitor
Nov 02, 2007 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2007 | Gateway FPD1975 19" LCD Monitor
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: