Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2017 | Zanussi Washing Machines
Apr 08, 2015 | Mitsubishi WD-65731 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV
Jul 24, 2014 | Mitsubishi WS-65809 65" Rear Projection...
The following lists the chain of events that occur when you turn on a printer. You can follow this list as one means of determining if the printer is operating correctly. The exact chain of events depends upon the last power down condition and where the printer has last determined the printhead is positioned, this is stored in non-volatile RAM. The Checklist is the primary reference for troubleshooting power-up problems.
1. Power cord is plugged in and the power switch is turned on:
2. Power supply senses AC line voltage conditions (110 VAC or 220 VAC)
and enables DC voltages. If an overload occurs, the printer turns off the high voltage DC supplies, causing a "blink" effect on the Control Panel LEDs.
3. BIST test flashes the PE LED very briefly at a fast rate until the end of the
4. The Boot loader performs CPU initialization and RAM test. It then sends
the boot loader version to the serial port.
5. Power-On Self Test (POST) initializes the Control Panel. The Control
Panel LED turns red, green, orange, and then off. The Control Panel LCD then goes black and then clear. The POST version displays on the LCD
and waits two seconds. During this time the operator can press the Back
button to bypass the remaining POST test.
6. Low level Power-On Self Test (POST) diagnostics are performed. The
Control Panel displays status messages as each sub-test is performed.
This test takes about 8 seconds. All LEDs are off during the test.
If POST diagnostics pass, the Control Panel displays the Xerox logo and turns on the green LED.
If the test detects an error, the error message displays on the LCD and the printer flashes the LEDs with a repeating error code pattern.
7. The VxWorks operating system is initialized and engine code is started.
This takes about 15 seconds. The Xerox logo is displayed.
8. Print Engine Self Test (PEST) diagnostics are then performed. These test
the heaters, clutches, motors and solenoids. As each clutch is tested, you hear clicking with four high tones as each motor is tested. This test takes about 30 seconds.
9. The printer now runs the mechanical initialization. The exact sequence
depends on the initial position of the printhead and wiper assembly.
Feb 28, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Dec 23, 2013 | Digital Video Systems Plenio VXA-3000 GPS...
Jun 12, 2013 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 15, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!