Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I was separated from my husband when i had my third child i was nt divorced so i had to put her surname as that of my ex husband she is 16 now and she wants to change her surname

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 32,281 Answers

You and your daughter need to go to the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages to arrange a name change, In Australia this can be done by Deed Poll.

Posted on Mar 25, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

My ex-husband won a significant lottery a year after our divorce. Am I able to claim any of those winnings?

It depends on the divorce settlement and the laws of your country, province, or state.

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

How much child support will I have to pay on gross income for a 16 year old and does selling of asset after seperation become part of income

as divorce settlements go
general rule of thumb
depends on laws of the part of the world
you are in

property settlement separate from maintenance
50 % of your superannuation can be taken in
some parts of the world

the govt or courts will do the paperwork to
gleem the percentage direct from your income source

if the other x marries you still continue to pay child support
up to 16

after 16 depends on laws in your the part of the world

Oct 17, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

With regards to child support in the state of Idaho...does ex-spouse receive a deduction in gross pay for additional children, conceived after divorce with third party?

We are a fix-it website. You really need to find yourself a legal advice forum. Just be advised, the quality of the information you get is often relative to the price to get it.

Nov 04, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

Need information about child support lien

best advice is to consult with a lawyer in this matter
having said that, I feel sure that any property in your now wife's name is considered her property by law and would not be subject to a lien from a 3rd party and would only attract interest if you were to divorce your current partner and obtained 1/2 the property in settlement in which case your 1/2 could be considered subject to action
If it comes to pass that your suggest course of action is necessary, would you consider a legal separation with an agreement which your present wife agrees to support you for as long as
That way you are still together as man and wife , with you as a boarder and her property totally set apart from any action against you
As I said in the start , talk to a lawyer to get the best advice available

Oct 14, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Child support

That depends on the laws of your country, state, or province, and on the terms of any divorce/separation agreement you two may have reached.

Nov 27, 2013 | Games

1 Answer

My pantech burst wont go beyond the rethink possble screen

My Name is Lee Marie, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr godfather.has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 9years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact Email: then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.godfather for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.
(10)stop Divorce
(11)human invisibility
then contact him with his email address and see his great works.

Sep 10, 2013 | Pantech AT&T Burst p9070 Mint Cell Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

94 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides