Canon ip2770 error 5100 and 5200
How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5100:
Error 5100 means that the cartridge can not be detected by the printer. Actually the printer is not actually loading the cartridge and showing you the error 5100.
To solve these follow the following steps.
Turn off printer
Remove both the cartridges from the printer
Use a clothe moistened with alcohol to clean the surface contact on the cartridges where the terminals inside the printers touches
Return the cartridges
Turn on the printer.
Error will be removed
How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (Do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready for use.
Other Ways Reset Canon iP2770 error 5200:
1. Turn the printer, and printer will look normal.
2. Run the printer for printing documents or print test, then the 5200 error will appear.
3. Jump unplug the power cord without pressing the on-off
4. Open it and slide it into the middle catridgenya manually (press the white penguncinya hook behind the head, for cartridge can be pulled into the middle)
5. Unplug all cartridges and leave the lid remains open
6. Turn the printer, hit the head will move left and right because the lid was still open and will stop in the middle.
7. Replace the cartridge, and close the correct
8. Your printer will return to normal. (Source: from all existing sources)
I hope this solution will helpful for you
Please don't forget to click on Four thumbs which are given below & then write testimonial for my appreciation if it is helpful
THANKS & Keep Using fixya
Jul 27, 2011 |
Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer