Question about Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Welcome to FixYa.
If the printer don't load paper, please follow the following steps.
1. Check the printer make sure no scraps of paper are stuck inside the printer.
2. To check remove the door at the back of the printer.
3. If you paper try to pulled the paper jam.
4. Double check again if there is scraps of paper.
5. Then put back the door of printer.
6. Then, Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
7. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
8. Leave the cable unplugged for 5-6 seconds.
9. Reconnect the cable to the printer and computer. Ensure the printer is connected directly to the computer through a USB cable or power USB hub.
10. Restart your computer.
Hope this information will help.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
this many sheets
Epson Bright White Paper
Epson Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Premium Presentation Paper
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-Sided
Epson Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
If the paper jams, do
1. Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output
tray or sheet feeder.
2. To eject the jammed paper, try turning the Epson
Stylus NX400 off and then back on.
If that doesn't work and paper is stuck inside, turn off the Epson Stylus NX400. Open the scanner, remove the jammed paper and torn pieces, close the scanner, and turn the Epson Stylus NX400 back on.
Aug 17, 2012 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jul 26, 2011 | Dell 1110 Laser Printer
May 31, 2011 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Mar 14, 2011 | Lexmark C534dn Color Laser Printer
May 13, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
May 06, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Mar 28, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: