Question about Cameras
Posted by Anonymous on
Make sure that you have one of these:
A. Mini USB cable to connect camera to computer. It should goes with the camera when you buy it, or you may get one at the nearest computer shop (less than 1 USD)
B. OR a multi-card reader. Most of laptop nowadays has it. or you can buy one at about 10 USD
If you choose A then
1. Locate the USB port on Camera (it is often cover by a plastic cover) and USB port on computer
2. Connect camera to computer using USB cable.
3. Go to My computer and find your camera.
4. Find your pictures in the folders in your camera
5. Copy by selecting files, press Ctrl - C and paste them (Ctrl - V) to any folder in your computer as your wish.
If you choose B then:
1. Remove the memory card from you camera. Normally it is next to the batteries. Press the card in, then release, it will pop out.
2. Put the memory card in you card readers
3. Go to My computer and open the card folders.
4. Copy by selecting files, press Ctrl - C and paste them (Ctrl - V) to any folder in your computer as your wish.
Hope this help. Any ways, leave a comment if you need more instruction. :)
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MV700 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony DCR-HC52 Mini DV Camcorder
Jan 11, 2011 | Vivitar DVR 840XHD Digital Video Recorder
Jun 30, 2010 | DXG Technology DXG-202V Camcorder
May 21, 2010 | Canon Optura 20 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 12, 2009 | Canon MVX10I Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony DCR-TRV285E Digital-8 Digital...
Aug 26, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-SR100 Camcorder
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!