Question about Cell Phones
You will need to buy an Unlock code, which you can do via eBay
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Testimonial: "thanx uve been very helpfull"
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2012 | Cell Phones
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Oct 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Dec 10, 2010 | Ericsson Cell Phones
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Oct 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!