- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Para Convertir el DV642 de LG a multiregion: 1- Enciende el DVD 2- Abre la bandeja de el DVD 3- Presiona el boton "0 (Cero)" 3 veces dejando entre cada vez que presiones el cero 1 segundo de por medio asi 0-0-0 donde el "-"es un espacio de 1 segundo despues preciona el boton 0 para fijar la region a cero para ponerlo en multiregion y presiona pausa para guardar.
Hello, Please go to codemasters.com , type in the details of your dvd player, there will be several region code hacks ,follow the instructions and this should work for you, basically you are needing to make your dvd player a multiregion player. all dvd players are multi region at time of manufacture, but they are code set for the county that they are shipped to, hopefully this should help. you can also go on to google type in Hack for whaterver your dvd player is and you will get a region code there.
The region codes or unlock hack for this model is not available, if you want to make it region free then you'll need a universal remote like a pronto remote or a One for all remote and then would need to enter the HEX codes to make it region free. It can't be done with the factory supplied remote.
Audiovox code hack for DVD players 1. Turn the DVD player on
2. Go to the main setup page
3. In the main set up page press the numbers 9653
4. In the new menu go to region press enter
5. In region use the up and down arrow to select the region
6. Turn the DVD player off and turn it on
7. You now should have changed to the region of choice.
This hack was found on the internet. I hope this information helps you with your problem.