Question about Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pull the power cord out of the back of the printer.
Then move the printhead to the center and pull out the ink and the printhead. Clean the printhead and examine the bottom for burned areas.
With the printhead still out, close the cover and plug the power in and turn the power on. If your printer isn't damaged, it should go through all diagnostics and give you a solic green light. This means you probably need a new printhead.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
SOURCE: orange flashing light
check if the printer caterage is in the printer, if their check if their is any paper jam on the printer or top cover door sensor could be damaged.
that is the problem of your printer
Posted on May 30, 2009
1. Check to insure the cover is shut down completely.
2. If the "Ink Drop" Icon is blinking you are either out of ink, or there is a problem with the cartridge carrier. So open the cover - the carriage should move to the middle, if not it is bound up somewhere. Check the guides and around the carriage area for gummy labels etc..
3. If the carriage moves to the middle, release the ink cartridges and replace.
4. If the "Arrow" Icon is blinking, this could be a result of a paper feed error. Remove the paper from the tray, open the cover and insure no jams are in the rollers. Shuffle the paper lightly and place back in tray. Check to make sure the tray is pushed completely forward and then press the "Arrow" Icon button until a sheet is fed into the printer.
* * Note: When you are replacing the Ink cartridges and before you remove the tape from the bottom heads, give them a shake to lossen up the ink before installing.
This link will take route you to HP's support and more troubleshooting techniques for your printer.
Hope this helps..
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
See this notice about the flashing light. Then see this article, particularly step 4. You may need to clear the print queue & restart the print spooler. Make sure you reboot your system. If that doesn't correct the issue, try a power reset as described here before uninstalling or reinstalling the printer software.
The printer uses your system memory to print from, and communication glitches do occur.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2013 | 2005 Renault 181
Jul 28, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2550n Printer
Jan 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Jan 14, 2010 | Canon i850 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 13, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5740 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 03, 2009 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!