Question about Toshiba DR-430 DVD Recorder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: multi region hacks
Try this may be work
Put DVD into player - wait for regional code violation screen to appear
Once this has occurred press the M (Memory) button on your remote
Press 1 for Title 1 and Play on the remote - this will over-ride the regional code violation detection menu
You can watch the movie by pressing Fwd on remote and change chapters by using the T (Title/Chapter) button on the remote)
Switch On DVD player without disc in machine
Press 8, 4, 2, 6 and 9
Player should turn itself Off. If not switch it Off
Switch player back On
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Dec 12, 2012 | Toshiba Dr430 Dvd Player/recorder
Aug 25, 2009 | Toshiba DVR660 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2009 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2008 | Toshiba HD-E1 DVD Player
Aug 18, 2013 | Toshiba DR-430 DVD Recorder
1,683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: