Question about Weber Genesis Silver B Grill
You will have to find the nearest joint that has a nut on it, to undo it and start from there could well need a gas fitter to do this
Posted on May 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2016 | Holden Cars & Trucks
FUEL PUMP 9.14
Stop the engine when refueling or servicing the fuel system. Do not smoke or allow open flame or sparks near gasoline. Gasoline is extremely flammable and highly explosive, which could result in death or serious injury.
Do not replace the special teflon coated fuel pump wiring with ordinary bulk wire. Ordinary insulation materials may deteriorate when in contact with gasoline.
Carefully inspect hose for cuts, tears, holes or other damage. Replace hose if any damage is found. Even a small hole can cause a reduction in fuel pressure.
Refer to the DYNA Models Electrical Diagnostic Manual for information on the function and testing of the fuel pump.
To prevent spray of fuel, purge system of high-pressure fuel before supply line is disconnected. Gasoline is extremely flammable and highly explosive, which could result in death or serious injury. (00275a)
1. Purge the fuel supply line of high pressure gasoline.
a. Disconnect the fuel pump fuse located in the electrical caddy.
b. Start the engine and allow the vehicle to run.
c. When the engine stalls, operate the starter for 3 seconds to remove any remaining fuel from the fuel lines.
To prevent accidental vehicle start-up, which could cause death or serious injury, disconnect negative (-) battery cable before proceeding. (00048a)
2. Disconnect negative battery cable.
3. Remove instrument console
Gasoline can drain from the crossover line when disconnected from fuel tank. Gasoline is extremely flammable and highly explosive, which could result in death or serious injury. Wipe up spilled fuel immediately and disposeof rags in a suitable manner. (00259a)
5. Drain fuel tank.
a. Obtain a short section of hose (5/16 inch I.D.). Insert bolt in one end of hose and install hose clamp to ensure that end is securely plugged.
b. Cut clamp from one end of crossover hose. Quickly replace crossover hose
on fuel tank fitting with open end of short hose while directing flow of gasoline from free end of crossover hose into suitable container.
6. Unplug fuel pump and sender connector
7. Remove vent hose .
8. Remove top plate screws and discard.
9. On FXDL and FXDWG models, rotate top plate until vent tube clears fuel tank.
10. Depress tab and remove fuel pump/ sender wiring from top plate. Remove top plate.
11. Depress tabs and remove fuel line from fuel pump assembly.
12. Remove fuel gauge wiring harness from clip.
13. Disconnect fuel pump connector.
14. Lift fuel pump assembly tab. Push assembly towards front of vehicle to disengage from fuel tank.
15. Rotate fuel pump assembly clockwise and upward to remove fuel pump assembly from fuel tank.
1. Depress tab and remove filter retainer clip.
2. Separate fuel pump body from end cap.
3. Remove o-ring.
4. Remove fuel filter.
5. Install new fuel filter.
6. Install new o-ring.
7. Place end cap on fuel pump body.
8. Install fuel filter retainer clip.
1. Remove wire terminal.
2. Disengage clip from regulator.
3. Remove regulator from pump assembly.
4. Install new o-ring on new regulator.
5. Install regulator into pump assembly.
6. Install clip over regulator.
7. Replace wire terminal.
Sorry I couldn't transfer pictures in here. If you have anymore questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 29, 2010 | 2003 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Jul 14, 2010 | 1994 Dodge Ram
Jul 10, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck
Jul 03, 2010 | Brinkmann Charmglow 810-7400-S Propane...
Jul 03, 2010 | 1997 Geo Metro
Apr 03, 2010 | 1997 Ford F350 Crew Cab
Feb 08, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Cherokee
Aug 30, 2008 | Grilling
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!