Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
That is a ink system failure error. followed the Ts steps on the link. If still unresolved then you might need to change printheads.
additional info below how to reset
Perform a partial reset Perform a partial reset to restore the product settings to the default values.
1. Write down any fax numbers and country/region and language settings stored in the product memory.
CAUTION: A partial reset might remove all speed dials and other settings from the product memory.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
3. Press and hold the # and 3 buttons at the same time while plugging the power cord into the rear of the product.
4. Release the buttons after 30 seconds or when Part NVM Reset displays on the control panel.
5. If the product does not turn on automatically, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
6. Press OK to continue the current task.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2014 | HP DeskJet 3930 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2012 | HP Photosmart C5580 All-In-One InkJet...
May 08, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Mar 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet t65 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 08, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: