Highly unlikely both valves failed at same time. Not sureon your fridge but on some, if freezer door switch is not working, dispenserwon't work. Does the freezer light go off & on when door is opened &closed? If you have a voltmeter, check that water valve is getting 120 voltswhen dispenser is pushed in. If no voltage, I would suspect the micro-switchthat you hear clicking when you push in with a glass. Even though it clicks,the contacts could still be bad in it.
If the icemaker is not gettingwater, check for the following problems:
- Be sure that the icemaker is turned on and plugged in. The power cord for your icemaker is plugged into the left or back wall of the freezer.
- Check to make sure that the water supply line valve is turned on. This valve is usually found under the sink or in the basement. This is the only water supply line needed for the refrigerator.
- Be sure that the freezer has cooled down properly after the initial installation. This may take several hours.
- Make sure the plastic fill line on the icemaker has not come out of the back of the icemaker.
- Check the fill tube (plastic tube above the icemaker) going into the icemaker. In order to do this, the icemaker must be removed. If the tube is frozen solid, you will most likely need a new water valve.
If the ice-maker is getting water, but there is no water tothe dispenser, check for the following:
- If the doors were removed during installation, be sure that the door wiring harness is plugged in. Refer to your Owner's Manual/Installation Instructions for the specific location of the wiring harness.
- Check the water lines and make sure they are not kinked or restricted.
- There is a tank behind the vegetable drawers or on the left side of the Fresh Food compartment that could be frozen. You may be getting water in the ice-maker, but not the dispenser. To rid the tank of the ice, check the set temperature on your controls. If it is set colder than the recommended setting, adjust to a warmer setting.
Hope this will help you. Good Luck.