Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The Sawyer's Rotomatic projector is a manual slide projector. The reasons the brand became popular is because of the ease changing the bulb. Please follow the instructions below on how to change the bulb in a Sawyer Slide Projectors.
1. Turn off the system completely. Please make sure to let the machine and bulb to cool down.
2. Now, stand behind the slide projector and grasp the top left and right edge of the cover. Press in on the fixed sides cover, it is located just below the seam where the top part fits over the sides. Pry up on the top part to remove the cover from the machine.
--> the Sawyer slide projector does not use clips or screws to hold the top cover in place.
3. Pull the old bulb out of the machine by grabbing it with a clean cloth and tugging upward. To prevent the slide projector from lifting, please hold the body of the machine steady while doing this.
4. Grab the new bulb and insert it into the slide projector. Line up the narrow, rectangular base of the bulb with the bulb slot behind the lens, and push on the bulb to make the connection.
5. Last, put the cover back the top of the machine and press down around the edge to fit back over the sides.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 22, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2014 | Kodak Carousel 600 Slide Projector
Dec 29, 2012 | Kodak Ektagraphic E-2 Slide Projector
Oct 03, 2012 | Kodak Vintage Mod 4400 Carousel Slide...
Apr 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Slide panel out half an inch. Using thumb and index finger squeeze end of cover and pull out
Jan 24, 2011 | NEC VT595 LCD Projector
Oct 07, 2008 | Philips ProScreen 4650 Multimedia...
785 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!