I was given a moniter, this moniter worked with my friends HP tower but will not work with my HP, and my friend didn't have any hardware. Is there anywhere I can purchase the needed hardware. Thank you, Hazel firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, or the display is incorrect, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
7. Also, you could try your display on a friend's computer. If it doesn't work, your monitor probably needs replaced. If it works properly on your friends computer, the problem may be with your computers video output port, motherboard video chip (or video card, if you have one), or drivers.
CTX 15"1024x768 TFT LCD-Black Monitor · i have a ctx moniter says ... Answer. i have a ctx moniter and wen i plugnitin to pc tower itsays undeceted mode watdoes this mean. Close Close. ASUS Eee PC 1000H
it sounds like your graphics card is conflicting weith your flatscreen , i had a sony desktop do the same thing only on a TFT or LCD monitor , you may want to get a better graphics card , my bet is its probly an intergrated one .
You would have got a CD with this moniter..
we ahve install that cd..
and its better to check the cables first which would be the
VGA CORD that is blue in colour which connects your moniter with the tower.
We can check the connections with the moniter for the Tower and then install the cd.