Question about Computers & Internet
You need filtercheck 4.6 at cdr-zone.com forums. click yes to all the prompts and it removes all filters for burning apps.
reinstall your favorite burn app if it doesn't burn after this process is complete and you are done.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2010 | LG (GCC4243N) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) Burner
Feb 16, 2010 | HP (350208-001) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo)...
Jul 07, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 17, 2009 | Gateway MT3705 Notebook
May 18, 2009 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!