Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
You need to download and install JAVA to open these files.
1. Follow this link: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click on "Free Java Download"
3. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download"
4. Click Save File
5. Open file once it is downloaded.
6. Click "Install" when the JAVA installer opens.
7. Uncheck "Include FREE McAfee Security Scan Plus" unless you want this program
8. Click "Next" and close all browsers.
9. Restart computer if asked to from the installer.
10. Open up the jar files you were unable to open prior to installing JAVA.
That should do it; good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Jun 14, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 21, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 02, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Dec 24, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 30, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2017 | Samsung Computers & Internet
851 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!