Question about Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Reset the printer. ASfter that, re-check all paper way in your printer ( its possible that remain paper scam on it)
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2011 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Aug 18, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: