Question about OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
Posted on Jun 08, 2011
SOURCE: reset drum life on oki c5500n
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 15, 2013 | OKI C5500n Printer
Jun 18, 2011 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Jun 08, 2011 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Nov 20, 2010 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Apr 23, 2010 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Nov 11, 2009 | OKI C6100dtn Led Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Jul 22, 2014 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
2,505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!