Question about Samsung SyncMaster 753S 17" CRT Monitor
Kindly give me More detail for your problam , Did you find any kind of message on display Or nothing at all ?
Shahzad Rashid ( Sunny - IT )
Cell - +971 555 2008 74.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The default resulution is 1024 x 768, you can keep the Screen Refresh list at 75 Mhz
If you have been at "Out of Range" then you need to reboot and press F8 before windows load up, then choose VGA Mode. When windows finished loading you can fix the resolution again as you like. Hope this fix your problem
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
download your monitor driver
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
I am a technician-informatic. I have repaired about 80 Lcd Samsung monitors with theese problems. I offer the repair manual.
Manual has been done with the experience of the repairing Samsung Lcd monitors. Manual was made by me and shows how to open monitor, how
to solve dark screen problem, how to check and replace capacitors, how to solve the problem non-optimal mode (without reprogramming MCU or
changing the main board) photo are included. 100% functional. The repair process is very simple 30-40min. (does not need a lot of
experience in electronics and expensive instruments) and is not expensive. With this manual you can solve problems by yourself and save
"Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on but turns off by itself, the LED blinks green.
- If you detach from the PC points to "control cable" the picture runs continuously in the vertical direction or presents while line , and
as soon as it is reconnected, the monitor goes off.
- The monitor does not turns on and dont dispaly anything, the LED blinks green-lit, if you detach from pc points to "control cable".
- The monitor turns on, works well some time, but after a window apiers "Not optimum mode. Mode recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on, works well only with low resolution 800x600, when try to change a window that reads "Not optimum mode. Mode
recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
the manual you can find on ebay (my ebay name is asnerejas123):
Samsung monitor repair manual guide 710n,913v,510n more
Riparazione - repair Lcd Samsung monitor 710n,913v,510n
Reparaturhandbuch für Samsung 710n,913v,510n und andere
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor
Jan 07, 2011 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor
Sep 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2009 | Philips 105S51 15" CRT Monitor
Dec 03, 2008 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor
Oct 23, 2008 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!