Question about Computers & Internet
Push " down " button listed on your cell phone at the down to the screen on your phone.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Cell Phones
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 21, 2011 | Nokia 2730 Cell Phone
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 04, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 21, 2009 | Pantech Matrix Cell Phone
Mar 08, 2008 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2007 | Motorola Mobility V710
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: