Question about Belkin Basic Wireless Router
If you're connected to the router (via wireless or ethernet cable), all you have to do is...
1) Type "192.168.1.1" into the URL box on the top of your browser.
2) You will get a pop-up requesting a User ID and password. Simply type "admin" for both the User ID and the password.
3) Click the black "Wireless" tab so it highlights purple.
4) Click the sub-tab "Wireless Security".
5) In the "Key 1" box, enter your desired password for your internet connection.
6) Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the screen.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2013 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Feb 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Nov 02, 2009 | Blitzz Technology (BWA611) Router
Jun 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2009 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
Dec 27, 2008 | Intel PRO/Wireless 2011B LAN Enterprise...
Dec 26, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 29, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: