Question about Verge Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Found a small pinhole on the back of the device. In small lettering it says reset. Carefully insert a pin and light push when you feel it's hit a dead end. It resets the issue and you can resume using your device. Leave it up to a girl to find that and figure it out. lol
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
SOURCE: cannot open my M4204-A
Sounds like you need to reformat yyour drive or update your firmware. Here is the link try it first without formatting there is a check to format and not format. If you run into a problem. do this
Unplug the mp3 from the USB press and hold the menu button for 10 seconds, release then press and hold the play button, while holding the play button plug it back in. Wait until it says intializing, then release the play button and press start. Here is the link.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
1. Disconnect the player.
2. Download the new driver from http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/
3. Install the software on your computer, then run it.
4. Reset your player by either pressing the reset button or removing the AA-battery from the player.
5. While holding down the "Play" key on your player, connect it to the PC via the USB cable. Release the "Play" key when you see the progress bar moving and "initializing" text. If you cannot see the "initializing" text, please disconnect your player and try again.
6. Click the "Start" button to upgrade your player
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Hi,You just need more space on your player. Just connect to your computer, back up files, then delete enough to leave 20mb. Hope this helps! Oh and for all the support for the M4304 visit this page:http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/product.aspx?product=420
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | Phil & Teds Vibe/Verve Single Storm Cover
Jan 18, 2012 | Thomson Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2011 | RCA M4304 Digital Media Player
Nov 18, 2010 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Jan 25, 2010 | RCA M4304 Digital Media Player
Nov 22, 2009 | RCA M4304 Digital Media Player
Aug 11, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 02, 2009 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: