Question about Sony Ericsson HBH-GV435 Bluetooth Headset Headset
1. Make sure the headset is fully charged, turned off and within 1 m (3 ft) of the phone.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button for at least five seconds, until you hear a long high-pitched beep and the light flashes red and green. The headset is now in pairing mode.
3. If your phone supports auto pairing, press "Yes" when the question Add device? appears in your phone. If it doesn't, continue with the next step.
4. Prepare your phone in accordance with the phone instructions for adding a Bluetooth device. Please note that for some phones you may need to enter a passcode. The headset passcode is 0000.
1. From the Home screen, tap the applications bar.
2. Tap Settings > Wireless controls > Bluetooth settings.
3. Mark the Bluetooth check box.
4. The phone starts to search for the device. Make sure that the device is in pairing mode. If needed, tap Scan for devices.
5. When the device becomes visible in the Bluetooth devices found list, tap to select it.
6. If needed, tap the text bar to enter the passcode (0000 by default) and tap OK.
7. You can now start using the paired Bluetooth device. The status of the pairing and connection is shown below the name of the Bluetooth device in the Bluetooth devices list.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Oct 27, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H371 Bluetooth Headset
Oct 02, 2010 | HTC EVO 4G Smartphone
Jun 28, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony Ericsson HBH-DS200 Stereo Bluetooth...
May 20, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Sep 03, 2008 | Sony Ericsson HBH-PV702 Wireless Headset
Jul 14, 2008 | Sony Ericsson HBH-610a (Auto Pairing)...
Mar 31, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Genuine Bluetooth Headset...
Sep 15, 2017 | Sony Ericsson HBH-GV435 Bluetooth Headset...
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: