Question about Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Fh is a water problem,does it fill with water?.......
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component.
Read more: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/repairtips/repairtips_appliance+fault+codes.aspx#Whirlpool Duet Front Loading Automatic Washer Fault Codes#ixzz1HSpZo0dW
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello & Welcome to FixYa
FH error is displayed when the control detects no water entering the machine. To clear this error press and hold the PAUSE/CANCEL button twice. You can then check if the water inlet valve is fine and not clogged with foreign particles, try to clean it. If the water inlet valve appears to be fine then check if the pressure switch hose is properly connected to the pressure switch & tub. Please get back to me if you have any questions.
Jun 01, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 02, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
May 17, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 24, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 05, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 09, 2009 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Nov 19, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: