Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This problem usually is due to communication problem
Here's the step:
1. Click your start button
2. Go to Control Panel -> Printers
3. Right Click on your printer and uncheck OFFLINE.
IF the above steps did not work try these:
1. Disconnect your printer
2. Click Start
3. type RUN on Start Search (VISTA/W7) or Run (XP)
4. Type services.msc
5. Go to Print Spooler
6. Stop the service then Start the service again. Under Recover Tab - Select Subsequent Failure and toggle it to Restart the service.
7. Restart your computer and plug the cable back
Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2012 | HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color...
May 25, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 12, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | Brother MFC 7840W Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2100 Printer
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!