Question about Sony CDP-C305 5-Disc CD Changer
This is 5 disc cd player mechanism and bit complicated. I can provide you service manual copy of CDP-C305 if that helps.
Rest is your own skills/ expertise and in my opinion, loading belt should be checked for that problem.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2017 | RCA DRC247N DVD Player
May 01, 2012 | Onkyo Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 06, 2012 | Kenwood DV-605 Multi-disc DVD Player
Nov 05, 2011 | Philips DVP5140/37 DVD Player
Oct 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Dec 19, 2006 | LG (GSA-4120BK) DVD±RW Burner
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!