Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
0. connect directly to the router
1. access the router http:\\192.168.1.1
2. login: admin / admin
3. go to wireless tab
4. change security to manual (if needed), check wpa and enter a password.
5. write the password on some tape and tape it to the bottom of the router so you dont loose it.
6. connect to the router wirelessly and use the password to connect.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2015 | Sitecom Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2014 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2012 | Cisco Linksys E2000 Advanced WirelessN...
Aug 05, 2012 | Cisco Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2010 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Sep 13, 2009 | Actiontec GT704WG Wireless Router...
Jul 07, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Apr 16, 2009 | Linksys RV042 VPN Router
Jan 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!