Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Thjis is indication the Waste in collector pades need changing eventually.- but no now. you have plenty of warning
Reset Epson R300/200
press three buttons to reset the counters
The buttons are "STOP" "Maintenance" and "POWER"
or down load the epson utility www.ssclg.com and use the reset counter feature
The printer will sound like its going to blow up, but thats normal.
You can do this about 5 times before your printer starts to piss out ink over the table because the Waste Ink Ink Pad is full
To avoid eventual flooding go to rear of the machine- remove the little door and rake around for a small plastic pipe buried under some padding under the left side.
Fix to this a thin piece of ploythene tube[Fish tank air supply], extend it to our side the machine and place in a suitable container to collect the waste ink..
Posted on Nov 21, 2007
reset chips can be purchased from www.lasertekservices.com/contact_us.cgis for about $16.00.
here is a link for a discussion on replacement;
I hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
I finally figured it out (with Dell Tech Support's help)! When you replace the drum, you MUST reset the counter as well. All you have to do is:
1) Turn off the power using the switch on the back of the printer. Open the front door of the printer.
2) Hold Continue button down, power on the printer, and continue to holding Continue down until the LEDs begin to flash. When the LEDs start to flash, release Continue button. The LEDs will continue flashing until only Error LED will be lit.
3) Close the front door. Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load Paper LEDs should be lit.
4) Wait till the printer completes the POST process. POST is complete when fan noise and rollers stops. After POST wait for 5 seconds
5) Press Cancel button 4 times slowly until the Toner Low LED is lit. This is the procedure resetting the counter.
6) Press and hold Continue until all LEDs begin to cycle in sequence, then release Continue. Now only the Toner Low LED will be lit.
7) Cycle the power of the printer (turn it off and then back on).
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2012 | Dell 2330dn Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2011 | Dell Compatible Maintenance Kit Dell...
Feb 28, 2011 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | Dell 3110cn Laser Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2010 | Dell 5310n Laser Printer
Apr 17, 2009 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 24, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
439 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!