Question about HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Try to check the Print Cartridges if they still have ink in them. or try to do a Semi-Full Reset.
combo would be:
- "print photo" + "red eye removal" buttons pressed together
- printer will not ask you to enter the combo
- release the buttons you pressed then
- press "red eye", "print photo", "red eye" in sequence
- scroll down or right until you find resets menu
- press ok
- scroll down or right until you find semi-full reset
- press ok
- your printer should turn off, wait for 3 minutes before turning the printer back on
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2011 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Jun 20, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Apr 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
892 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!