Question about HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Try to check the Print Cartridges if they still have ink in them. or try to do a Semi-Full Reset.
combo would be:
- "print photo" + "red eye removal" buttons pressed together
- printer will not ask you to enter the combo
- release the buttons you pressed then
- press "red eye", "print photo", "red eye" in sequence
- scroll down or right until you find resets menu
- press ok
- scroll down or right until you find semi-full reset
- press ok
- your printer should turn off, wait for 3 minutes before turning the printer back on
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2011 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Jun 20, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Apr 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
891 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!