Question about Watches
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Timex Ironman manual and website says to take the watch to a repair facility. Nope! Do it yourself!
How to replace the battery in a Timex Ironman watch:
This is easier if you remove one of the rubbery wrist bands.
1. Take note of the position of the metal back cover. You'll need to reinstall it exactly as you see it in order to hear the alarm.
2. Remove the four screws that hold the metal back cover, and pry off the cover.
3. There is a round metal clip that holds the battery in place, covered with a transparent plastic cover which likely says, "Unlatch to remove battery". Within the center of each clip, there's a small opening just large enough for a straight pin to be inserted. A jewelers screwdrive won't work - use a straight pin. Insert a straight pin into the tiny opening at the edge of the clip, and wiggle it. The clip should release. You'll only need to unlatch one side of the battery retaining ring.
4. Gently pry up the batter retaining clip, then pry up the battery. Insert new battery.
5. Replace the clip.
6. Insert a flat blade screwdriver into a slot which has two "electrodes" or pins - they need to be shorted with the screwdriver to reset the watch. Just touch the screwdriver blade across the two pins to short it.
7. Reinstall the back cover but be sure to position the cover so the alarm sounding place ( a small disc attached to the inside back cover) will reside over the sounding spring.
8. Insert screws.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
SOURCE: citizen model number
Follow this link and download info and instructions for your watch:
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
SOURCE: change day
The trick is to turn the ring to the "Date" setting, Pull the stem out once for the Month and Date. Pull the stem out (hard, but gently) a second time for the Day of the week. Each pull will be confirmed by a 'beep. Be persistent and good luck.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
You can get instructions from the Timex web site "timex.com".
At the bottom of the screen click on "manuals/downloads", then on "product
Enter your watch type in the search box and click on "search"
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2011 | Timex Watches
May 19, 2011 | Watches
There are two ways to find the user manual for your Timex watch.
1. Find your watch on the list below and click on the language link for your manual.
2. Find the 3-digit module number located on the caseback of most Timex products and click on the corresponding language link for that number in the Module Table at the bottom of the page.
Feb 08, 2011 | Timex Men's Black Reef Gear i-Control...
Aug 11, 2010 | Timex Watches
Jul 12, 2009 | Timex Watches
Mar 24, 2009 | Timex Ironman 100 Lap Triathlon...
Aug 26, 2008 | Timex Reef Gear Women's Black Fast Strap...
Oct 15, 2007 | Timex Men's Black Reef Gear i-Control...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!