Question about AOC 912Vwa-1 19" Monitor
1) Press the MENU-button ( ) to activate the OSD window.
2) Press or to navigate through the functions. Once the desired function is highlighted, press the MENU-button to
activate sub-menu . Once the desired function is highlighted, press MENU-button to activate it.
3) Press or to change the settings of the selected function. Press or to select another function in sub-menu .
Press AUTO( ) to exit . If you want to adjust any other function, repeat steps 2-3.
4) OSD Lock Function: To lock the OSD, press and hold the MENU button while the monitor is off and then press power
button to turn the monitor on. To un-lock the OSD - press and hold the MENU button while the monitor is off and then
press power button to turn the monitor on.
5) Eco Mode hot key ( ) : Press the Eco key continuously to select the Eco mode of brightness when there is no OSD (
Eco mode hot key may not be available in all models).
6) Volume adjustment hot key : When there is no OSD , press Volume ( ) to active volume adjustment bar, press or
to adjust volume ( Only for the models with speakers).
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Try pressing and holding the power button for at least 5 seconds until it says OSD unlocked.
If the power button on the TV (not remote) doesn't do it, try each button in the same manner that is physically on the TV itself (not the remote)
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2012 | AOC LM742 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 26, 2011 | AOC Monitor
Jan 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2010 | AOC Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2010 | Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
Jan 13, 2010 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Aug 12, 2009 | X-10 LM929 19IN LCD 12X10-.294MM SPK BLK
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: