Question about Yahoo Mail
Welcome to FixYa.
Yes you can correct your gender and your whole profile. Here are the steps that you can follow to edit your yahoo mail profile.
1. Log-in on your account with your username and password.
2. On the upper left corner you can see your email add, beside that there is an icon "arrow down" just simply click that, then choose profile.
3. There will be another window, click on the "Profile"
4. You can see an "edit" blue font with line just click that.
5. You will see the "My Info", below is the Basics and on the other side you will see the "edit" click on that.
6. You can now edit the gender and other information.
7. After you edit your profile you need to click "save"
Hope this information can help.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Horoscopes
Sep 11, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
No, you cannot tell the gender of a baby using a home
pregnancy test. They test for the presence of the HCG hormone and can give a
yes or no answer as to whether the woman is pregnant. There are some new gender
kits on the market that claim to tell the gender of the baby about 10 weeks
after conception but that's not the same as a pregnancy test.
Mar 04, 2013 | Health & Beauty
May 12, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 27, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 15, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 04, 2009 | Skype IM
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: