Question about Cameras
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ı have downloaded that and extracted files.than ı plugged my webcam which is Piranha Tarantula Z type 6.0 Megapixel (on windows Xp system) , than it has asked to me if I want to setup new hardware driver .I said yes and ı have selected folder by myself.than it installed.
2. way of to do that.
extract the file and run setup.
I hope it will help to u :)
have a nice days. =)
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update
2. Trt to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link also works for lenovo. Please rate me if you already have the result.. thanks..
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
SOURCE: drivers missing
Drivers are free look for the manufacturs web site or email them
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2011 | Cameras
Jul 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2008 | Ezonics EZCam III Webcam
Dec 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 27, 2007 | Compaq (254124-001) Case Cooling Fan
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!